Master’s Degree in Physics
A limited number of scholarships are available for international students from developing countries, offered by Shahid Beheshti University (SBU), Tehran, Iran, in collaboration with the International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), through its Physics Without Frontiers program.
The scholarship is for a two-year full-time program. The program includes courses and a thesis (in case of eligibility, determined by the MSc GPA of the students). The lectures are in Persian. The thesis must be in Persian.
Scholarship: Covers tuition fees, local accommodation (at SBU), meals, insurance, and monthly allowance.
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Gravitation and Cosmology
- Laser, Optics and Photonics
- Nonlinear Dynamics and Complex Systems
- Particle Physics
Application Deadline: 10 December 2021
Start Date: February 2022
Requirements: BSc degree in Physics, fluency in Persian
- Please fill the application form (click here) and upload the required documents.
- Short-listed applicants will be contacted and interviewed two weeks after the application deadline.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.